Many businesses have had limited success with Google Adwords to date due to poor keyword selection, budget mismanagement, a lack of conversion tracking and post campaign analysis. Stockstreet offers a Google Adwords management service that addresses all these issues and delivers proven results for your business.
For the uninitiated
Google Adwords is a Pay Per Click advertising model that allows you to advertise your website on the first page of Google for a set of chosen keywords or phrases. The process involves:
- You create ads and choose keywords, which are words or phrases related to your business.
- Your ads appear on Google - when people search on Google using one of your keywords, your ad may appear next to the search results.
- You attract customers - people can simply click your ad to make a purchase or learn more about you.
- Set your budget - There's no minimum spending requirement - the amount you pay for AdWords is up to you. You can, for instance, set a daily budget of five dollars and a maximum cost of ten cents for each click on your ad.
- Pay only for results - you're charged only if someone clicks your ad, not when your ad is displayed.
- Target your ads - Set your ads to appear only to people searching in a particular region. It's easy to target online customers within, say, 25 miles of your front door.
While we could outline many of our success stories, we feel the video below sums up the benefits of Google Adwords well:
For those who manage their own Google Adwords
A recent study (May '09) found that over 30% of businesses that began using Google Adwords cancelled their advertising within a year. The reason for this is obvious to us.
Adwords has now been around long enough for it to have risen to prominence in the minds of most business owners. While some may seek a professional to create their Adwords campaigns, the more tech-savvy may create campaigns on their own. While this will certainly give a company a page one presence on Google, a lot of money can be wasted in attracting the wrong customers due to poor keyword selection, a lack of restrictions, incorrect budgetting, poor geo-targetting and a lack of compelling ad variations.
Stockstreet can take your existing campaigns and through our proven research methodology, deliver far higher returns, greater conversions and an all round successful campaign. Contact us today for a free quote.